Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 4 '15 at 16:43
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Information Security 383 383 11 gold badge33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 371 371 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Super User 223 223 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Server Fault 211 211 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 What is the exact meaning of this gpg output regarding trust?
- 22 How did the ~/.local/bin thing start? How widespread is it?
- 16 what are the differences between Haskell and PureScript?
- 12 ZooKeeper alternative for .net
- 10 How can I make a Debian package depend on another package with exactly the same version
- 9 Can I recursively create a path in Zookeeper?
- 8 how to verify the trust path to a gpg key?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.