Digital Signal Processing Engineer living in Arizona, USA. Special interests include synthetic aperture radar, error correction coding, machine learning, and convex optimization. I use Python, C++, and Matlab for work, and I am learning Lisp on the side.
emails to "josh+se" at my website.
- Emacs 7.2k 7.2k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 772 772 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 432 432 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 357 357 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 Using Emacs as a full-featured C/C++ IDE
- 44 How to override major mode bindings
- 28 Can I create an Anki deck from a .CSV file?
- 26 How do I list all key-bindings available in a given buffer?
- 26 How can I simulate an arbitary key event from Elisp?
- 25 Add operating system clipboard to kill ring
- 23 Close all dired buffers
- View more network posts →