- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Emacs 385 385 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 356 356 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 20 Why is a "negative binomial" random variable called that?
- 17 How to treat categorical predictors in LASSO
- 16 Intuition for probability of drawing first ball = probability of drawing second ball
- 16 Why is A implies B true if A is false and B is false?
- 14 What is "advanced calculus"?
- 11 Beta distribution on flipping a coin
- 10 Break a full name into a dictionary of its parts
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 2 '18