Emacs and Org-mode in Mac OS
if you need ⎋ ESC+right, just type ⌥ option+right.
If you need ⎋ ESC+⇧ shift+right, just type ⌥ option+⇧ shift+right.
If you need ⎋ ESC all the time in MacBook Pro Touch Bar model, just type ⌃ control+[. As miss Touch Bar is so cute, ⎋ ESC sometimes disappears.
I removed all buttons from unintentional miss-Touch Bar, such as Siri, Volume Control, Brightness Control, etc. Only My ⎋ ESC. Nothing except one ⎋ ESC is in my miss-Touch Bar. No more miss-Touch. I finally got the best Emacs machine ever.
Top network posts
- 19 Convert between numbered and unordered lists in org-mode
- 11 Exclude table in org-mode export
- 9 How to toggle Org-mode source code block ":eval no" status
- 9 Placement option in org mode for tables and figures does not work
- 6 using gnuplot dumb terminal ASCII graph in org-mode
- 6 elisp factorial calculation gives incorrect result
- View more network posts →