I'm currently employed as a researcher at the Free University (VU) in Amsterdam, working on the "Vrije Competitie" NWO project Pragmatic Semantics (PraSem). I'm working on a new semantic paradigm for interpreting existing Semantic Web (SW) data, taking the contradictions, ambiguities and context-dependencies that abound into account. My previous research was conducted at the University of Amsterdam (UvA) within the international DynaLearn project, focusing on the diagnostic evaluation of qualitative models.
Top Network Posts
- 9 Is there a package manager for Prolog?
- 7 Minor inconsistency due to different operator precedence of ** and ^
- 7 How to consistently replace atoms with variables in Prolog?
- 7 Understanding Difference Lists
- 6 Difference between 'scope:setting(Key, Value)' and 'setting(scope:Key, Value)'
- 6 Don't Care in Prolog
- 6 Implementing often-occuring determinism patterns in Prolog
- View more network posts →