I like quantum groups, representation theory, noncommutative algebra, and homological algebra, mainly in the context of noncommutative geometry.
- MathOverflow 8k 8k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 855 855 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 378 378 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 376 376 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Emacs 347 347 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 Example of a manifold which is not a homogeneous space of any Lie group
- 54 Is there a preferable convention for defining the wedge product?
- 30 How to recognize a Hopf algebra?
- 24 elsarticle class not displaying email addresses
- 24 Clifford algebra non-zero
- 22 A matrix algebra has no deformations?
- 21 On connection between Knot theory and Operator algebra
- View more network posts →