Streaming Live on Twitch: https://twitch.tv/aaronchall
If you want to thank me for anything I've done, please make a donation in my name to this young lady's gofundme - I am reassured that it is still current.
Follow me on Twitter and tell me what canonical questions you would like me to respond to!
(If you keep it to programming, I may follow you back.)
If I know you, please connect with me on LinkedIn.
.ghci file (for Haskell):
:set +m :set prompt "λ: " :set prompt-cont " | "
Code licenses: CC-BY-SA/MIT
- Stack Overflow♦ 285.7k 285.7k 7373 gold badges368368 silver badges311311 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.5k 5.5k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 3k 3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 6964 How do I merge two dictionaries in a single expression (taking union of dictionaries)?
- 3315 Manually raising (throwing) an exception in Python
- 1222 Usage of __slots__?
- 889 Accessing the index in 'for' loops?
- 539 What is the difference between Python's list methods append and extend?
- 538 What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
- 444 Why do credit card forms ask for Visa, MasterCard, etc.?
- View more network posts →