Building Instabody.app, a food diary app with a voice interface. And with tracking detailed nutritional values, i.e. not only calories, but also minerals, vitamins, sub-proteins, sub-lipids, and more.
Doing the whole stack myself: backend (PostgreSQL & Flask), frontend (only Swift for now), ML (NLP specifically), DevOps (AWS ECS), and design (FWIW). :)
Instabody's raisons d'être are
- cumbersome data-entry of current food tracking apps and
- the fact that many are still under-nourished, even in developed countries:
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Super User 413 413 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Different 302 302 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Emacs 179 179 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 148 148 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 112 Xcode duplicate line
- 37 Mac OS X (Lion) Chrome: shortcut for "Search With Google"
- 24 Xcode Plugins Stopped Working
- 19 OS X: disable CMD-H or "Hide App" command?
- 18 How to 'Build & Run' on multiple destinations at once in Xcode?
- 17 Xcode Plugins Stopped Working
- 15 Multiple-line cursor movements in XCode 4
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 19 '18