PhD student at the university of Innsbruck/Austria, department of computer science, Intelligent and Interactive Research Group.
I mainly work on the following topics: machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, artificial neural networks.
I teach introductory courses in C, C++, and algorithms and data structures at the university level.
Programming wise I currently mainly use Python and C++. I have used Scala for quite a while and really liked it. Currently I am looking into Julia and I am really fascinated by it :)
- Stack Overflow 833 833 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 781 781 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 262 262 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Emacs 250 250 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 223 223 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 57 Do Americans really use checks that often?
- 24 What is an undefined reference/unresolved external symbol error and how do I fix it?
- 16 Heavy usage of synonyms in English or not?
- 12 \rightarrow^* flipped to the left?
- 9 Why can't I create an array of generic type?
- 7 Scala Annotation List?
- 7 Why is this not faster using parallel collections?
- View more network posts →