I began using Emacs, respectively XEmacs back in 1998 when I used a Linux machine at home. But only recently I setup my machines to start up Emacs after launch and practically only quit it when that machine shuts down.
I'm a big fan of Org mode and try to delegate my note keeping and planning into its capable hands (bits?).
Member for 6 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 19 '18 at 16:35
Top network posts
- 21 Where is my .emacs file on Mac OS X
- 13 How to make eww default browser in Emacs?
- 13 Reading and writing email with emacs
- 11 Easiest way to downgrade a package installed via MELPA
- 11 Translate ae to ä on non-German keyboard
- 7 How can I remove an incompatible package?
- 5 Autocompletion when creating Internal Links in Org-mode
- View more network posts →