- English Language & Usage♦ 27.4k 27.4k 1414 gold badges9393 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.5k 8.5k 22 gold badges5454 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.2k 3.2k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.4k 2.4k 1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 120 When is it okay to ship a product with a known bug?
- 85 Is it OK to have multiple asserts in a single unit test?
- 73 How do you pronounce "Git"?
- 72 Is there a word for someone who really has their act together
- 67 One word for someone who doesn't care about anything
- 50 What's the word meaning “normal-temperature” water?
- 48 Distinction: "What can I do you for?" vs. "What can I do for you?"
- View more network posts →
4 Why so many views? Feb 10 '15