A flexible cross-platform C++11 framework to manage external programs (processes) that is an alternative to Java's
System.Diagnostics.Process, and Python's
- C++ Hacks
C++98-compatible, RTTI-free, safe, portable, generic, and header-only API to access arbitrary private function and object members of classes along with compile-time introspection of class members now a reality!
- C++ Firewall
C++11-compatible, RTTI-free, safe, portable, generic, and header-only implementation of the Compiler Firewall Idiom (also known as Pointer to Implementation Idiom or Cheshire Cat) with out-of-the-box support for the C++11 smart pointers (
std::unique_ptr) and the Boost smart pointers (
- CMake Helpers
Highly configurable and feature-rich CMake framework that simplifies organization and maintenance of new C/C++ projects and provides out-of-the-box integration with popular development tools, e.g. Clang-Format, Clang-Tidy, Include What You Use, Valgrind, etc.
- Make Scripts
A set of robust (even paths containing spaces are fully supported) and configurable Make scripts which constitute a convenient front end to tedious project management manipulations over CMake, Git, Python Virtual Environment, and more.
- Git Hooks
State of the art Git hooks implemented as highly portable POSIX-compliant shell scripts.
- Stack Overflow 14.5k 14.5k 77 gold badges5858 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Emacs 915 915 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 397 397 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 211 211 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Super User 208 208 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 131 CMake and finding other projects and their dependencies
- 110 Compilation fails with "relocation R_X86_64_32 against `.rodata.str1.8' can not be used when making a shared object"
- 48 Pointer-to-pointer dynamic two-dimensional array
- 46 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: static class
- 31 How do I compile and link a 32-bit Windows executable using mingw-w64
- 28 Emacs doesn't paste in Evil's Visual mode with every OS clipboard
- 28 Static and Dynamic/Shared Linking with MinGW
- View more network posts →