It cannot be about me, it is all about ONE, the Author of life, the Smitten Rock, the Prince of peace, His Name is Wonderful, the Holy One of Israel, the Good Shepherd, the Way, the Truth, and the Life. The King of kings and Lord of lords, God blessed forever, Jesus the Christ. Without Him you don't have anything but eternal torment (no annihilation) in Hell because of your sinful nature. Don't take your life for granted, everything you see is for a brief time and then will vanish. How come you care about everything except your very life that may stop at any moment? But that won't be the end, for there will be a righteous Judgment waiting for you after that according to the Bible, how horrible? So dear sinner, with all love even in LaTeX: is He your personal Savior? If not you are in utter danger, but I am glad to tell you that in Him there is hope as He never rejects a broken sinner, seriously troubled with his sins. Come to Him with all of your burdens, but you can ever trust Him Who is Mighty to Save. Repent, not relying on yourself but on His perfect and finished work on the Cross at Calvary, and believe in the gospel, even today, for the kingdom of God is at hand.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 14 '17 at 13:36
- TeX - LaTeX 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Emacs 1.9k 1.9k 88 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 773 773 22 gold badges99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 359 359 11 gold badge33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 Workflow for managing references?
- 28 Significance level added to matrix correlation heatmap using ggplot2
- 26 Significance level added to matrix correlation heatmap using ggplot2
- 20 How to fine tune rotation of text along circular path?
- 17 How to improve the glowing effect in this figure using TikZ?
- 16 Is "up to" inclusive or exclusive?
- 15 Is there any required amount of variance captured by PCA in order to do later analyses?
- View more network posts →