- Stack Overflow 17.3k 17.3k 1717 gold badges7777 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Emacs 1.8k 1.8k 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 921 921 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 769 769 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 243 243 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 112 How can I pass a class member function as a callback?
- 102 Why are C character literals ints instead of chars?
- 76 What is the ideal growth rate for a dynamically allocated array?
- 52 How does Python's "super" do the right thing?
- 51 Why is '.' a hard link in Unix?
- 38 C++11 mode or settings for emacs?
- 36 Can you cache a virtual function lookup in C++?
- View more network posts →