I'm a long-time Linux user. When it comes to editors, I use(d) several:
- GNU Emacs
Nowaday I write lots of documents using orgmode and LaTeX. So GNU Emacs is my choice.
- Ask Ubuntu 18k 18k 99 gold badges7373 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Tor♦ 8.6k 8.6k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.9k 1.9k 1919 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 163 How to find (and delete) duplicate files
- 110 What is the difference between `ssh -Y` (trusted X11 forwarding) and `ssh -X` (untrusted X11 forwarding)?
- 91 How can I disable Ctrl+Q for all applications (system wide)?
- 78 How do I avoid the "S to Skip" message on boot?
- 72 Convert Unix timestamp to a date string
- 68 What is the easiest way to resolve apt-get BADSIG GPG errors?
- 50 Why is \[ ... \] preferable to $$ ... $$?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.