I've been programming since my early teens and like so many of us, I started Basic on the usual home computers like Atari 800XL, ZX Spectrum etc. "Turned pro" about 20 years ago.
I've been mostly doing C++ during this time, writing anything from device drivers for various operating systems to trading systems for banks.
Berkeley Springs, WV, United States
Member for 4 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 24 '15 at 17:07
- Stack Overflow 21.5k 21.5k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 6.4k 6.4k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 5.6k 5.6k 1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.7k 2.7k 1717 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 470 470 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 77 Is there a way to retrieve the view definition from a SQL Server using plain ADO?
- 52 Error LNK2019 when using GetFileVersionInfoSize()
- 50 What is the best way to accept payment when selling a used car?
- 46 How do I set a path in Visual Studio?
- 43 When can I use a forward declaration?
- 43 What does it mean to expose a C++ code publicly as a C API and what are the advantages of doing it?
- 42 C++ Object without new
- View more network posts →