- Stack Overflow 15.6k 15.6k 1111 gold badges5151 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 156 Type annotations for *args and **kwargs
- 138 Why does Git use a cryptographic hash function?
- 99 Why is invisibility the power granted by the One Ring?
- 66 List known filetypes
- 64 What does it mean to be "sh compatible"?
- 39 What are the targets of professional reverse software engineering?
- 38 How can it be easy to write but "impossible" to extract the private key from a crypto token?
- View more network posts →