I am a software engineer primarily interested in programming languages and functional programming, including program synthesis, static analysis and domain-specific languages.
At the moment, I'm working on a domain-specific language for operations research at Target, using Haskell.
I am always happy to chat: my email is email@example.com.
I am especially interested in questions and projects involving Haskell or interesting PL issues.
- Stack Overflow 63k 63k 1616 gold badges160160 silver badges203203 bronze badges
- Emacs 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 618 618 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 501 501 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 970 How to parse JSON using Node.js?
- 473 What does "coalgebra" mean in the context of programming?
- 327 What part of Hindley-Milner do you not understand?
- 139 What is the "Free Monad + Interpreter" pattern?
- 136 attoparsec or parsec in haskell
- 98 How do I get a fancier mode line that uses solid colors and triangles?
- 83 What are the practical differences between the various Emacs Package Repositories?
- View more network posts →