I am a software engineer primarily interested in programming languages and functional programming, including program synthesis, static analysis and domain-specific languages.
At the moment, I'm working on a domain-specific language for operations research at Target, using Haskell.
I am always happy to chat: my email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am especially interested in questions and projects involving Haskell or interesting PL issues.
- Stack Overflow 65.2k 65.2k 1616 gold badges170170 silver badges212212 bronze badges
- Emacs 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5k 5k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 628 628 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 511 511 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 481 What does "coalgebra" mean in the context of programming?
- 331 What part of Hindley-Milner do you not understand?
- 145 What is the "Free Monad + Interpreter" pattern?
- 144 attoparsec or parsec in haskell
- 104 How do I get a fancier mode line that uses solid colors and triangles?
- 91 Regex to match words of a certain length
- 87 What are the practical differences between the various Emacs Package Repositories?
- View more network posts →