Casual emacs (non-programmer) user on MS-Windows and GNU\linux. Elisp noobie. Org-mode non-user.
Word to the wise:
Configuring org-mode is recursive. Any time saved by customizing org-mode based workflows will be spent on further customizing org-mode.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 18 '14 at 1:27
Top network posts
- 36 How to type en-dash and em-dash in Windows 7/8?
- 31 Add operating system clipboard to kill ring
- 26 Advantages of setting variables with setq instead of custom.el?
- 24 How to widen helm buffer names in `helm-buffers-list`?
- 23 Synchronized scrolling in two windows
- 18 Key bindings specific to a buffer
- 14 Start two separate emacs daemons for console and GUI
- View more network posts →