Software professional. All missions dealing with software source code, with a strong bias towards very high quality:
- evaluating your existing software (audit),
- enhancing/extending your existing software,
- defining together then writing for you production-grade software, even from scratch, including for industrial and other highly demanding situations.
Many topics covered: signal processing (e.g. video/audio), artificial intelligence (perceive the real world and act upon it), graphical user interface, including networked architecture, web API, driving your dedicated hardware, you name it.
Project size: from one embedded system through dozens of networked PC, to software systems deployed to millions.
The bottom line: if you have a software project, need high quality, something that just works, we can work together. Contact us.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 27 '16 at 15:47
Top network posts
- 72 What is the best way to iterate over a dictionary?
- 71 How to show a GUI message box from a bash script in linux?
- 40 Git SSH error: "Connect to host: Bad file number"
- 40 Run executable from php without spawning a shell
- 39 Clickable Gnome-style notifications in Unity
- 27 The authenticity of host 'github.com (220.127.116.11)' can't be established
- 21 How to count total lines changed by a specific author in a Git repository?
- View more network posts →