Software professional. All missions dealing with software source code, with a strong bias towards very high quality:
- evaluating your existing software (audit),
- enhancing/extending your existing software,
- defining together then writing for you production-grade software, even from scratch, including for industrial and other highly demanding situations.
Many topics covered: signal processing (e.g. video/audio), artificial intelligence (perceive the real world and act upon it), graphical user interface, including networked architecture, web API, driving your dedicated hardware, you name it.
Project size: from one embedded system through dozens of networked PC, to software systems deployed to millions.
The bottom line: if you have a software project, need high quality, something that just works, we can work together. Contact us.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 27 '16 at 15:47
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.6k 1.6k 1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 539 539 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 519 519 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 435 435 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 79 What is the best way to iterate over a dictionary?
- 73 How to show a GUI message box from a bash script in linux?
- 41 Run executable from php without spawning a shell
- 40 Git SSH error: "Connect to host: Bad file number"
- 40 Clickable Gnome-style notifications in Unity
- 33 The authenticity of host 'github.com (220.127.116.11)' can't be established
- 21 How to count total lines changed by a specific author in a Git repository?
- View more network posts →