I first learned to program Basic v7 on a Commodore 128 when I was eight years old. I've learned a new programming language almost every year since. When I got to college, I joked that I majored in computer science because it was "undeclared with a future", but I did it because I love programming.
I work mostly in Ruby these days, with some Bash and Emacs Lisp for good measure, and a little Clojure when I find the time.
St Louis, MO
Member for 6 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 26 '16 at 21:31
Top network posts
- 138 Can I invoke an instance method on a Ruby module without including it?
- 71 When to use LinkedList over ArrayList in Java?
- 44 How select a rectangle in emacs
- 36 Recording a GIF screencast of Emacs
- 34 How to swap the buffers in 2 windows emacs
- 33 Is there a way to use query-replace from grep/ack/ag output modes?
- 26 What is a Ruby equivalent for Python's "zip" builtin?
- View more network posts →