Currently a PhD research fellow in maths and CS at Høgskulen på Vestlanded. In the past I have worked as a musician, as a programmer on magnetohydrodynamics number-crunchers, and studied geophysics.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 26 '16 at 21:23
- Stack Overflow 88.9k 88.9k 33 gold badges127127 silver badges255255 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 22.8k 22.8k 4141 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Physics 11.3k 11.3k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Sound Design 5.8k 5.8k 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Golf 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 156 Why does matter exist in 3 states (liquids, solid, gas)?
- 104 Why do shadows from the sun join each other when near enough?
- 73 Is linear algebra more “fully understood” than other maths disciplines?
- 69 Why doesn't light, which travels faster than sound, produce a sonic boom?
- 63 What does <$> mean in Haskell?
- 60 Since Boromir wanted the One ring so badly, why didn't he volunteer to take it during the Council of Elrond?
- 59 Why didn't Sauron fight in the final battle?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 26 '16